CCP Registration Portal
SCALA conducts regular intakes for the Career Conversion Programmes (CCPs). To be included in the current month’s intake, all documents for registration are to reach SCALA by the respective CCP’s start date.
Submissions after the cutoff date will be considered for the subsequent intake.
Unsure if your candidate passes the criteria? Email us at [email protected] for a prior approval.
You will need the following for registration:
- Job description of the participant’s role
- Copy of the participant’s letter of employment
- Copy of participant’s resume
- Copy of participant’s NRIC (front and back)
- Signed Letter of Undertaking by both participant, his/her immediate supervisor, and the representative of the company.
- Copy of participant’s CPF contribution summary for 6 months prior to employment (for those who were unemployed 6 months or more before they were employed by you.)