PCP Registration Portal
SCALA conducts a monthly intake. To be included in the current month’s intake, all documents for registration are to reach SCALA by the respective PCP’s start date. Submissions after the cutoff date will be considered for the subsequent intake.
Kindly take note of the 3-month rule; meaning the participant has to start the PCP not more than 3 months from the date of his/her employment in your company.
Unsure if your candidate passes the criteria? Email us at email@example.com for a prior approval.
You will need the following for registration:
- Job description of the participant’s role
- Copy of the participant’s letter of employment
- Copy of participant’s resume
- Copy of participant’s NRIC (front and back)
- Signed Letter of Undertaking by both Participant, his/her Immediate Supervisor, and the representative of the company.
- Copy of participant’s CPF contribution summary for 6 months prior to employment (for those who were unemployed 6 months or more before they were employed by you.)