Supply Chain Management is the integration of key business process from end user to original suppliers that provides product, service, information that add value to customers and other stakeholders. And an important subset of supply chain management is a transportation management system.
A transportation management system (TMS) deals with the planning, execution and optimization of the physical movements of goods. In simpler terms, it’s a logistics platform that enables users to manage and optimize the daily operations of their transportation fleets.
In SCALA’s module, trainees will be taught on various aspects of the transportation management system. Here are some of the following topics trainees will be taught:
1) Multi-modal and inter-modal movement
2) Decision Analytics
3) Optimization tools and techniques
4) Logistics Benchmarking
5) Organize Planning Of Transport Operations
6) Operation Productivity And Improvement
7) Implement Execution Of Transport Operations
8) Analyse Key Performance Indicator Such As Cost And Efficiency Indicators
After the module, trainees will be able to better understand the advantages of the different modes of movement, how to analyze the effectiveness of their current transportation model, and how to read the data feedback from their KPIs.
Looking to enroll a new employee in the LPCP? Email [email protected] for enrollment and consultation.