LOGISTICS INNOVATION & PRODUCTIVITY PROGRAMME
The Logistics Innovation & Productivity Programme (LIP) is designed for all small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to unlock hidden value from their value chain. This programme comprises a two-day training workshop to learn techniques to uncover value from within and outside the company, and a project to be undertaken by participants to highlight the lessons learnt.
WHAT THIS PROGRAMME IS ALL ABOUT?
Learn the latest tools to design change in your operations and create new sustainable business
Professors from the pre-eminent ESSEC Business School will run two of their EMBA modules in this programme
Embark on a project applying knowledge gained from ESSEC to innovate and build productivity
Participants will be entitled to exception credits to ESSEC Business School's EMBA (subject to entry eligibility)
@ ESSEC Business School
PER PERSON FEE
1. SSG funding is applicable to participants who are Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
2. Nett fees are payable upon programme registration for funding-eligible participants
2. Foreigners pay full fees.
3. All fees are subject to GST at the prevailing rate
4. All participants must complete the project to be eligible for funding.
5. If participants are unable to complete the project, SSG will claw back the funded amount from participating companies
SCHEDULE TO BE CONFIRMED