Masterclass in Successful Job Redesign for Logistics
This workshop will address the competencies required of employers to develop and review Job Descriptions as part of organisations’ strategic workforce planning. Participants will learn to better appreciate how Job Descriptions can be used for multiple purposes including recruitment, performance management and corporate branding.
- Define Job Competencies
- Learn about the components of Job Descriptions
- Be aware of the common approaches to Job Redesign
- Understand the concept of Job Redesign
- Understand common uses of Job Descriptions (JD)
- Develop effective Job Descriptions
- How to translate skill gaps into training requirements
- Develop OJT based on job requirement
Upon Completion, you will be able to,
1) Prescribe different strategies for job redesign,
2) Create and review Job Desciption to facilitate manpower planning,
3) Redesign job roles & keep staff motivated,
4) Develop an effective OJT blueprint.
“As a Group CEO, I attended the job redesign masterclass as I wanted to check back if my company can learn best practices externally. Indeed, it was an eye opener as it provides a guided skills framework and scope something we will implement to enhance our HR. I encourage all SME companies to participate in this Job Redesign Masterclass, it is very beneficial.” – Roger Chew, Group CEO – SFS Global Logistics Pte Ltd
17 Feb 2023 and 24 Feb 2023
Lifelong Learning Institute
11 Eunos Rd 8, Singapore 408601
Workshop Fee (Before GST)
Full fee: $436.00*. Subsidised fee for SCs and SPRs: $136.00*
*Subject to changes. These fees are indicative only.
“Highy recommended for SMEs who are looking at redefining and redeigning job roles and responsibilities within the workplace to improve productivity.” – Faith Koo, Consultant – The Trade Gallery