Government Aided Schemes to assist the Wholesale Trade Transform & Tackle Manpower Concerns in the New Digital Economy
Government funded schemes for Wholesale Trade Sector
As the COVID-19 pandemic reshapes our world, businesses and consumers have begun transacting online in greater numbers and frequency. According to new data from IBM, the pandemic has accelerated the shift away from physical stores to digital shopping by roughly five years. How can SMEs in the wholesale trade respond to manpower challenges as e-commerce is becoming the new norm?
In this webinar, you will learn:
1) Grants and funding for the wholesale trade to upskill workers’ capabilities.
2) Tapping on WSG funding and SCALA’s network to gain e-commerce capability & build a resilient supply chain
3) How NTUC e2i can help local SMEs compete for talents
4) Best HR practices to help SMEs attract, compete and retain talents
5) Rebuilding a sustainable business model to succeed in a digital economy.
Date: 10th June, 2021, Thursday
Time: 2.00 pm to 3.45 pm
Venue: Zoom webinar (Zoom link will be provided a day before the event)
2.05 pm – Opening by Mr Patrick Ho – CEO SCALA
2.15 pm – New Business Models to Help SMEs in Wholesale Trade Tackle Challenges in a Digital Economy and Retain Talents – NTUC USME
(A Webinar by SCALA, NTUC e2i, NTUC U SME)
This event is supported by Workforce Singapore, WSG.